College Coach Resource Page
Welcome to your one-stop shop for volunteering with ScholarMatch!
Monthly Goals + Resources
- Milestone 10 – Accept your Admission Offer
- Milestone 11 – Create a College Transition Plan
- College-Ready Milestones
- Non-exhaustive scholarship list (May deadlines)
- College Transition Checklist. Please review this helpful college transition checklist. Your students should also carefully consult their specific college enrollment checklist to ensure that they don’t miss out on any important action items before starting school this fall.
Read the latest Coach newsletter
Webinars for Coaches:
Full descriptions of webinars available in the newsletter linked above.
Upcoming Coach-Led Webinar This Month:
- Register for May 18 – Stop the Melt: Transition Strategies for Supporting Seniors with ContigoEd hosted by College Greenlight
- Register for May 18 – Summer Financial Steps: Know the steps to take over the summer to secure your financial aid, pay your fall bill, and plan for indirect expenses. Hosted by uAspire. 4:00 p.m. (EST) / 1:00 p.m. (PST)
Community & Support Platforms
Unresponsive Student Protocol
The College Toolkit is our resource bank/archive documents, guides, and links on topics as wide ranging as how to build a balance college list, how to submit the FAFSA, scholarship lists, and more.
If you have resources you think should be added to the toolkit, we’d love to consider them!
Data Tracking & Reporting Needs: For students in C/O 2022 you will only need to submit Coach Reports. Read through this document for more details.
Milestones: Students are required to submit their College Ready Milestones, along with occasional other check-ins. Review the new milestones here.
Student Support Playbook: Review the playbook before your first conversation with students!
College Ready Milestones
You’re encouraged to look through our Milestones page for an overview of the year’s work ahead!
Please note that the majority of these dates represent only a suggested deadline to help keep you and your students on track – we recognize that each student has different needs and works through the process at a different pace.
Student Communication and Engagement
Helpful Student Communication Guides
Have you been matched with a student who isn’t responding? Has your scholar gone radio silent after you began working together? Is your student rescheduling all your meetings? We know from precedent that this unfortunately happens with a small number of our students each year, so we’ve created a few guides to help you out and clarify our expectations.